- Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores click here "Graduating Classes through 2013". Freshmen click here "Graduating Class of 2014 and beyond".
Senior Instructions for Graduation
- Click here to read the "Senior Instructions for Graduation" brochure that contains all of the important information that you we will need to know regarding the graduation rehearsal and ceremony.
- College visitation is an important step in the process of choosing the right college or university. As a junior at Antwerp High School you have the ability to schedule one college visitation day that will be counted as an excused absence. As a Senior at Antwerp High School you have the ability to schedule two college visitation days that will be granted as excused absences. It is your responsibility to make up all assignments missed during your absence. See Mrs. Rogge for College Visitation forms. All college visitation forms must be submitted to the Guidance Office one week in advance for the visitation to be excused.
Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation forms can be picked up in the Guidance Office. Students should give the recommender at least two weeks to write a recommendation. Remember... the more time and info you give the recommender the better the recomendation will be!
NCAA and NAIA Initial Eligibility
- In order to participate in athletics and receive athletically based financial aid in college, you must register with the NCAA or NAIA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse and meet eligibility standards. The only student-athletes exempt from this process are students competing at the Division III level.
Visit http://web1.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp or http://www.playnaia.org/ to register.