BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETINGS
are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the months of September thru May and at 5:00 p.m. in the months of June thru August.
It is the Board of Education's desire that citizens of the district be provided with an opportunity to present helpful suggestions to the board for the betterment of our school community.
Individuals who desire consideration may provide input by the following steps:
- Visitors who wish to speak will be asked under item 5 of the agenda to recognize themselves by giving their name and subject they wish to discuss.
- Visitors will be recognized by the presiding officer in the order in which they were recognized, and may speak to the board on any subject which relates to public education in the Antwerp Local Schools.
- Before the board will hear a complaint or criticism about school employees, the complaint should be submitted to the superintendent five (5) days prior to the meeting to insure use of proper channels to address the complaint.
- The board reserves the right to limit presentations and to refuse input from the floor of a board meeting.
- The board will not make decisions on any important or complex matters without the possession of complete information about the issue.